Thursday 12 March 2015

Amazing Quotes: Motivation, Inspiration !


"The thing always happens that you really believe in and the belief in a thing makes it happen." Frank Lloyd Wright



"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing." - Dale Carnegie




"Your little effort can bring better Tomorrow."


"Dreams Don't come true, They are made true."



"One man with courage is a majority." - Andrew Jackson


"It is in the small decisions you and I make every day that create our destiny."  -Anthony Robbins


"I don't have to be what nobody else wants me to be and I am not afraid to be what I want to be." - Muhammad Ali


"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."


"Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well."- Jim Rohn


  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Bhoop,

    You have started a Nice Blog. It's motivating and informative.
    Keep it Up & Good Luck.

    Thanks.
    Srini

    ReplyDelete

Please add your Feedback here.