Wednesday 18 March 2015

Funny Quotes : Keep Smiling & Spread the Happiness


                
Do you believe in love at first sight,
or should I walk by again ?
                     
I put my phone in airplane mode,
But it's not flying..!!


         
I love my computer because
all my friends live inside it..!! 
                  
I'm not afraid of flying,
I'm afraid of not flying.

         
People say you can't live without Love,
but I think oxygen is more important.

                  
Life doesn't have any hands,
but it can sure give you a slap sometimes.
            
            
I Love my job only when I'm on vacation.

                                                                                   
I know that I am intelligent, 
Because I know that I know Nothing.

             




2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sridhar, I am so glad to have your feedback. Thanks for your kind wishes & interest. I will give my best to present interesting contents further. Have a great time !

      Delete

Please add your Feedback here.